
/friendster/
IM IN LOVE WITH JUNK FOOD!
*hearts*
SONG PLAYING
' Get good results
X*April/May*X
Tampines Pri, Yuhua Pri, Jurong Sec
:D
at www.friendster.com/blackvampire
<3 PURPLE
<3 PINK
<3 Junk Food
<3 Chocolates
<3 Candies
*hatred*
Homework
Exams
Nagging
Singer:Hilary Duff
Tittle:Stranger
There's no kindness in your eyes,
he way you look at me, it's just not right.
I can tell whats going on this time,
Theres a stranger in my life.
You're not the person that I once knew.
Are you scared to let them know it's you?
If they could only see you like I do,
Then they would see a stranger too..
:/
' Get my handphone back =[
' Holidays 2 come soon
' More freedom
' The past
MIDYRS! =O
Sch HolS :D
x[August 2006]x
x[September 2006]x
x[October 2006]x
x[April 2007]x
*[[___ and the past is in the past... `-//*

Then I was sayin we go use this go detect aliens.. lol. Then tcher sae sum data logger not working properly. I go tell 'em those not workin ltr send wrong msg 2 the aliens n agitate them n the aliens will cum n bomb our shelters.. Lame rite. But it was a gd laugh. It's kind of an insider joke. Sum ppl juz dun get the concept. We keep fooling aroung tokin abt aliens. When we testin the surrounding temp. I told rachel point at the sky 2 send the signals. We started laughin again. Then sumthin weird happen. When we were suppose 2 go bck the lab, my grp data logger was actually on but when we go bck it was off. Then when we try 2 on it, it didnt on. ( While we were bck in the lab, 1 tcher was outside supervising the experiment, then 1 time he came bck thn Zheng Yang sae he got freaked out by the aliens.. Haha) Then i tell my grp sae the aliens angry le bcuz we keep sayin abt them thn they came 2 the sch n suck the power supply. HAHAs. I go ask the tcher abt it thn he try 2 on it but cant. So he sae use the power supply. So he got a plug.
When he plug it in, the thing got hang.. Then he look so helpless. His expression look as if he thinks is aliens did it. We were again laughin. (Tis time it was onli as Pei Yu went 2 the toilet cuz of a stomachche.) Then I told Zheng Yang the aliens muz b so angry until make it lag. Aft awhile it was ok. At the bottom it sae battery low. On the top it it actually the word "logging" but it look s lyk "losing" 2 me. I told Zheng Yang tat n sae its lyk as if the aliens r winnin wif the hole suckin up energy thing n we r losing 2 them. It seems stupid I noe. When Pei Yu came bck we told her everything she was laughin. Aft tat she keep sayin "alien detector! Ting ting ting ting ting!" . She, me n Zheng Yang were crazy abt tis throughout the hole day. We keep sayin tat.
Durin Lit ther was a test. Aft me n Pei Yu finish doin the test, I go tok 2 her. I sae I hope the aliens can cum n abduct my lit tcher n bring her sumwhere n torture n kill her. I so evil.. WAHAHAS!!!! Then tat will b the end of her. Hahas.
Durin Drama, ther was a drama test by the same lit tcher. Zheng Yang grp did a scene in Clay Marble where the king wore a tiger tooth. I tell u, when I saw it me n Pei Yu both thinkin of the alien detector. Hahas. Then durin the act Selina got 1 time stand in front of Zheng Yang, I tell Pei Yu tat Zheng Yang's alien detector detected an alien which was Selina. Then we started laughin. Aft the act we told Zheng Yang n he laugh along 2. Throughout the hole drama lesson, I think me n PeiYu sae tat phrase more than 3 times. N laugh each time although its quite lame.
One time durin drama, tcher hp ring. The ringtone sooooo sound lyk Alien Detecting Sound. I go ask the others n they agreed wif me tat it reali sound lyk 1. It reali reali sound lyk alien detector. B4 we go hm me n Pei Yu sae "Alien Detector, Ting Ting Ting Ting Ting!! " looool.. -.- If u happen 2 b in msn, check out my nick n personal msg.
Longest post ever.. HAHAs ALIENS RULZ!!!! WOHOOO!!!! GO ALIENS!!!!! YEAHHH!!!!


