
/friendster/
IM IN LOVE WITH JUNK FOOD!
*hearts*
SONG PLAYING
' Get good results
X*April/May*X
Tampines Pri, Yuhua Pri, Jurong Sec
:D
at www.friendster.com/blackvampire
<3 PURPLE
<3 PINK
<3 Junk Food
<3 Chocolates
<3 Candies
*hatred*
Homework
Exams
Nagging
Singer:Hilary Duff
Tittle:Stranger
There's no kindness in your eyes,
he way you look at me, it's just not right.
I can tell whats going on this time,
Theres a stranger in my life.
You're not the person that I once knew.
Are you scared to let them know it's you?
If they could only see you like I do,
Then they would see a stranger too..
:/
' Get my handphone back =[
' Holidays 2 come soon
' More freedom
' The past
MIDYRS! =O
Sch HolS :D
x[August 2006]x
x[September 2006]x
x[October 2006]x
x[April 2007]x
*[[___ and the past is in the past... `-//*

I was wondering where 2 sit cuz i didnt spot any empty seat. Thn i realised tat ther was an empty seat rite at 1 corner of e class, so i went ther 2 sit. Ther was no ppl frm my class around me onli 1-4 ppl so i was quite lonely. Throughout the hole hist lesson i didnt tok. I was half daydreamin. Thn finally class ended.
My grp had 2 stay bck in sch 2 do music project, but benjamin call us do at JP. We quarrelled awhile abt wat they will chase us out cuz we will nid 2 bang stuff 4 rhythm 2 practise. So end up we go the KFC near my sch. We eat n tok n nv do anythin until much ltr. Tat always happen. U can nv concentrate on wat u doin.
We copied the rhythm n learn it thn we went hm. When the bus reach Lakeside Mrt my bus 187 juz went off. This always happen when my bus reach Lakeside.. So idiotic sia.. K my show start liao dun type anymore.


