[#o1] Welcome to mah bloggy [#o2] Do not rip anything off [#o3] Whats here remains here [#o4] Tag before you leave [#o5] No vulgarities [#o6] Leave if you're unhappy
Tampines Pri, Yuhua Pri, Jurong Sec :D why is this happening? Y CONTACT Y /friendster/ at www.friendster.com/blackvampire Y MOOD Y IM IN LOVE WITH JUNK FOOD! *hearts* <3 PURPLE <3 PINK <3 Junk Food <3 Chocolates <3 Candies *hatred* Homework Exams Nagging Y CURRENTLY Y SONG PLAYING Singer:Hilary Duff Tittle:Stranger There's no kindness in your eyes, he way you look at me, it's just not right. I can tell whats going on this time, Theres a stranger in my life. You're not the person that I once knew. Are you scared to let them know it's you? If they could only see you like I do, Then they would see a stranger too.. :/ Y WISHLIST FOR 2007 Y ' Get good results ' Get my handphone back =[ ' Holidays 2 come soon ' More freedom ' The past Y EVENTS FOR YOU Y X*April/May*X MIDYRS! =O Sch HolS :D
/friendster/ at www.friendster.com/blackvampire Y MOOD Y IM IN LOVE WITH JUNK FOOD! *hearts* <3 PURPLE <3 PINK <3 Junk Food <3 Chocolates <3 Candies *hatred* Homework Exams Nagging Y CURRENTLY Y SONG PLAYING Singer:Hilary Duff Tittle:Stranger There's no kindness in your eyes, he way you look at me, it's just not right. I can tell whats going on this time, Theres a stranger in my life. You're not the person that I once knew. Are you scared to let them know it's you? If they could only see you like I do, Then they would see a stranger too.. :/ Y WISHLIST FOR 2007 Y ' Get good results ' Get my handphone back =[ ' Holidays 2 come soon ' More freedom ' The past Y EVENTS FOR YOU Y X*April/May*X MIDYRS! =O Sch HolS :D
IM IN LOVE WITH JUNK FOOD! *hearts* <3 PURPLE <3 PINK <3 Junk Food <3 Chocolates <3 Candies *hatred* Homework Exams Nagging Y CURRENTLY Y SONG PLAYING Singer:Hilary Duff Tittle:Stranger There's no kindness in your eyes, he way you look at me, it's just not right. I can tell whats going on this time, Theres a stranger in my life. You're not the person that I once knew. Are you scared to let them know it's you? If they could only see you like I do, Then they would see a stranger too.. :/ Y WISHLIST FOR 2007 Y ' Get good results ' Get my handphone back =[ ' Holidays 2 come soon ' More freedom ' The past Y EVENTS FOR YOU Y X*April/May*X MIDYRS! =O Sch HolS :D
*hearts* <3 PURPLE <3 PINK <3 Junk Food <3 Chocolates <3 Candies *hatred* Homework Exams Nagging Y CURRENTLY Y SONG PLAYING Singer:Hilary Duff Tittle:Stranger There's no kindness in your eyes, he way you look at me, it's just not right. I can tell whats going on this time, Theres a stranger in my life. You're not the person that I once knew. Are you scared to let them know it's you? If they could only see you like I do, Then they would see a stranger too.. :/ Y WISHLIST FOR 2007 Y ' Get good results ' Get my handphone back =[ ' Holidays 2 come soon ' More freedom ' The past Y EVENTS FOR YOU Y X*April/May*X MIDYRS! =O Sch HolS :D
SONG PLAYING Singer:Hilary Duff Tittle:Stranger There's no kindness in your eyes, he way you look at me, it's just not right. I can tell whats going on this time, Theres a stranger in my life. You're not the person that I once knew. Are you scared to let them know it's you? If they could only see you like I do, Then they would see a stranger too.. :/ Y WISHLIST FOR 2007 Y ' Get good results ' Get my handphone back =[ ' Holidays 2 come soon ' More freedom ' The past Y EVENTS FOR YOU Y X*April/May*X MIDYRS! =O Sch HolS :D
' Get good results ' Get my handphone back =[ ' Holidays 2 come soon ' More freedom ' The past Y EVENTS FOR YOU Y X*April/May*X MIDYRS! =O Sch HolS :D
X*April/May*X MIDYRS! =O Sch HolS :D
maximum width 185px.
`MELISSA `KEHUI `SELINA `JASLYN `PEI YU `JULIANA `SHERMAINE `SIEWHOON `TIMOTHY `NIGEL `CHONG HAO `DANIAL `FATHU `KAH YEE `NATALIE `MADALENE credits x[kynz]x x[baby n cweety]x x[brushes]x x[brushes]x
x[August 2006]x x[September 2006]x x[October 2006]x x[April 2007]x *[[___ and the past is in the past... `-//*
Saturday, September 02, 2006 4:21 PM YAY!!!! 2day frm now till nite no one at hm.. can do whatever i want. Going 2 use com until my show starts n watch tv 4 another few hrs!!! Stayin hm 2day.. Sianzz.. 2day nth 2 sae.