
/friendster/
IM IN LOVE WITH JUNK FOOD!
*hearts*
SONG PLAYING
' Get good results
X*April/May*X
Tampines Pri, Yuhua Pri, Jurong Sec
:D
at www.friendster.com/blackvampire
<3 PURPLE
<3 PINK
<3 Junk Food
<3 Chocolates
<3 Candies
*hatred*
Homework
Exams
Nagging
Singer:Hilary Duff
Tittle:Stranger
There's no kindness in your eyes,
he way you look at me, it's just not right.
I can tell whats going on this time,
Theres a stranger in my life.
You're not the person that I once knew.
Are you scared to let them know it's you?
If they could only see you like I do,
Then they would see a stranger too..
:/
' Get my handphone back =[
' Holidays 2 come soon
' More freedom
' The past
MIDYRS! =O
Sch HolS :D
x[August 2006]x
x[September 2006]x
x[October 2006]x
x[April 2007]x
*[[___ and the past is in the past... `-//*

Aft sch, I went wif Fionn n Benjamin go buy HE ingredients cuz we got test 2day. He left his bag in sch cuz he wanted 2 cum bck ltr which I told him will b quite late already. He didn't want 2 listen. Kelly n Jia Wei were doin project in class. Jia Wei leave at 2.30pm leavin Kelly alone in class 4 abt 3 hrs. Hahas. Poor Kelly. She didn't even eat her lunch. Thanks 2 Benjamin. We purposely waste alot of time so tat he Benjamin could go bck late n e door will b locked n he cant get in. Wahaha. But his dar Kelly waited PATIENTLY 4 him 2 cum bck. If I nt his sis hor, I wld juz hav locked e door n went hm. So evil rite.. So tats abt wat happen ytd.
Now 4 2day. We had history test which I totally did not prepare much 4. So many facts i dunno, so i couldnt write much. Alot of ppl complained it was hard 2. Durin sci, we got 2 assemble our shelter made of recycled materials. My grp nearly didnt hav time 2 finish but managed 2 in time. While doin i oso stuck lots of toothpick on a long piece of unwanted styrofoam. It was lyk so sharp n lyk a trap. There were 70 toothpicks at first but my frens n I found more n it was a toal of 104 in e end. It was lyk full of it in a straight line. Then durin hmrm so idiotic. The tcher sae wat our class very dirty n call us clear up. She is SOOOOOO IDIOTIC FREAIIN FUSSY!!! Then when melissa was seein the obituary she sae i hope 1 day her face appear here. HAHAS. I tell u, she is soooo idiotic lor. Nth better 2 do.
Aft sch, There was HE n DnT test. The HE MCQ qn were ez but those where u had 2 write urself were a bit hard. The gals sae HE is easier but the rest n I find DnT easier. Mayb its cuz we study tat sub first ba. Dun wan write le not much time left 2 use com. Got alot of test comin up so may not blog often.. Haiz. Stupid exam.


