
/friendster/
IM IN LOVE WITH JUNK FOOD!
*hearts*
SONG PLAYING
' Get good results
X*April/May*X
Tampines Pri, Yuhua Pri, Jurong Sec
:D
at www.friendster.com/blackvampire
<3 PURPLE
<3 PINK
<3 Junk Food
<3 Chocolates
<3 Candies
*hatred*
Homework
Exams
Nagging
Singer:Hilary Duff
Tittle:Stranger
There's no kindness in your eyes,
he way you look at me, it's just not right.
I can tell whats going on this time,
Theres a stranger in my life.
You're not the person that I once knew.
Are you scared to let them know it's you?
If they could only see you like I do,
Then they would see a stranger too..
:/
' Get my handphone back =[
' Holidays 2 come soon
' More freedom
' The past
MIDYRS! =O
Sch HolS :D
x[August 2006]x
x[September 2006]x
x[October 2006]x
x[April 2007]x
*[[___ and the past is in the past... `-//*

Aft sch, I went 2 take the CCA photo. If I noe tat can dun go I wouldnt hav gone. It was a lame pic. I stood ther lookin lyk an idiot. So STOOPID! Anyway tat CCA SUCKS! N Im quittin it at the end of tis yr.
i cant blieve u did tat. im hurt tat u actually lied n broke ur promise. it seems lyk as if the whole world noes.. i dunno where 2 hide my face.. i shld nv hav sae yes in the first place.. its as if my life is over, my world is tearin apart.. i feel so humiliated.. im tired n confused. *sigh*


